I rely on the Truth of my Being to guide the way I show up in the world!
Our guiding principles point the way for every aspect of our expression personally, within our spiritual community and beyond. They are:
- Oneness ~ Doorway to Infinite Power & Wisdom
- Love ~ Healing energy when truly lived
- Freedom ~ Courage to move through fear
- Openness ~ Allowing Good to flow
- Generosity ~ Knowing life is a process of giving
- Wholeness ~ Spirit works through us
- Grateful Living ~ Appreciating the many blessings present in our lives
One word reflects the essence of those that call Center for Spiritual Living Crossroads home…
The origin of the word COURAGE is Latin cor, Old French corage, and eventually Middle English distinguishing the heart as the center of feelings.
All involved with CSLC are encouraged to wholeheartedly:
- Be available to Divine Inspiration
- Follow the guidance of Infinite Wisdom
- Rely on the magnificence of Spirit to face change, make decisions, and allow their highest good.
Inner resilience to move in the direction of divinely guided dreams… with optimism and joy… is always supported. So navigated by courage, life may be viewed as a marvelous journey.
Rev. Jarie Newsome
Founder & Spiritual Leader
Rev. Jarie is the compassionate, engaging, and committed Spiritual Leader of Center for Spiritual Living Crossroads, which flourishes since June 2012 through the power of giving and receiving love.
Her path to ministry formally began in 2003. She received her license in 2005 as a Religious Science minister and was ordained in 2008. Rev. Jarie successfully served as the first Assistant Minister of CSL Kansas City from 2005 – 2012. Her MSW degree from Rutgers University in Organization Administration is an asset in ministry.
Prior to ministry, she enjoyed 12+ successful years with Sprint Corporation in leadership training development and delivery, employee development, and organizational development consulting.
Faithfully, the business of CSL Crossroads is handled with wise, loving care by:
- Rene DeCrumpe
- Rev. Jarie
- Sharon Divine
- Risala Allen